5 shortlisted at RBDA 2018
Strike scores again in the hospitality world.
In the shortlist of Restaurant & Bar Design Awards 2018, Arrmet boasts 5 projects in which our Strike has played a fundamental role.
The Strike collection, consisting of chair, stool, XL chair and Lounge chair, officially falls into the seats most selected by leading designers of the hospitality industry.
Here are the official shortlisted with Strike:
1. THE LISTING, (photo by Media Wisdom), located two minutes from Cannon Street in the heart of London City, where the finishes for Strike chairs and stools were customized at the architect’s request. Project by Drake & Morgan, shortlisted for the category Bar/Club;
2. AKIRA BACK, interior design by Studio Munge, finalist for the category Ceiling;
3. EVERYMAN CINEMA, interior design by Fusione Design and Architecture, finalist for the category Restaurant and Bar in another space;
4. FIUME LONDON, interior design by Macaulay Sinclair, finalist for the category London Restaurant;
5. MOTTA MILANO, interior design by Design Daniela Colli, for the categories Surface Interior, Cafe and Colour.